- the act of making something clean; “he gave his shoes a good cleaning”
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; “Clean the stove!”; “The dentist cleaned my teeth”
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; “children with clean shining faces”; “clean white shirts”; “clean dishes”; “a spotlessly clean house”; “cats are clean animals”
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- A person’s regular occupation, profession, or trade
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; “he bought his brother’s business”; “a small mom-and-pop business”; “a racially integrated business concern”
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; “computers are now widely used in business”
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; “he’s not in my line of business”
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- A person’s concern
- Slogans (Parullat) is a 2001 Albanian film directed by Gjergj Xhuvani. It was Albania’s submission to the 74th Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- “Slogans” is a remixed version of Bob Marley song released 24 years after his death. The 2005 single was released on the greatest hits album Africa Unite and was the second last song on the album.
- A short and striking or memorable phrase used in advertising
- A Scottish Highland war cry
- (slogan) motto: a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- A motto associated with a political party or movement or other group
Home Cleaning Business Card
This was a card design for a lady who had a home cleaning service. The "jus’ cleans it" was her slogan. Hooray South Carolina.
andersen – not just a name – a lasting name
This is slogan used by Andersen in 2001. Ran into it when cleaning up my archives.